How to Use a Udemy Discount Code?
Using a Udemy promo code is simple. Follow the steps below to get going:
1. Click on one of the above buttons to reveal the coupon.
2. The coupon code is copied to your clipboard and udemy.com is opened automatically for your convenience.
3. Search the course that you wish to buy.
4. Once you’re on the course page, click on the ‘Redeem a Coupon’ button or link and paste the code you copied earlier.
5. The Udemy discount will be instantly reflected on the page.
6. Click on ‘Take this Course’ if you wish to purchase only this course or ‘Add to Cart’ if you plan to purchase multiple courses.
7. Sign up if you’re a new user or login if you already have an account.
8. Complete the payment using your credit card or PayPal.
9. Upon successful payment, you shall be taken to the course page and you will also receive an email with more details on your purchase.
Well, that’s how you use a coupon. Come back to CouponPeeps and rate the code that you just used to make things easier for other visitors.
Udemy.com is one of the largest online learning platforms for students and professionals. It even allows experts to create courses, which can be offered to the public. The coursework may be free or paid. Udemy aims at improving job skills of students and does not qualify for any college credit points till date. It is popular among corporate trainers to create modules for their employees. Udemy hosted around 400 courses when it was founded in 2010. As of now, the numbers have risen to more than 40,000.
Udemy allows course instructors build up their online lectures based on the topics they choose. They can opt for video, PDFs, PowerPoint presentations and Zip files to conduct live courses. Various courses are available at Udemy based on categories like technology, health, and fitness, academics, arts, music, and language. More than a thousand courses are available which targets digital marketing, design, programming, management and a lot more. Corporate training is conducted by custom learning portals, which are devised by the individual organizations as per their requirement.
Udemy offers attractive online courses under the categories Development, Business, IT and Software, Personal Development, Design, Marketing, Office Productivity, Photography, Health and Fitness, Teacher Training, Music, Academics, Language and Test Preparation.
Udemy is now available on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices. The apps have been carefully designed for the best user learning experience. You can watch videos and explore different courses directly from your device. Udemy is one of the world’s most popular platforms for online learning aimed at improving job-skills of students and professionals. Available 24/7, open the application whenever you’re free- before you go to sleep or after lunch from anywhere. Udemy’s application allows users to save videos, presentations and other files for offline purposes.’ Rev it up or slow it down’ is currently available on only iOS platforms where you can watch videos up to 2X speeds for a faster learning experience.
Look out for a few things before you start:
Udemy allows everyone to teach after getting reviewed by the team experts. However, you should look for the following before opting for a course.
- Whether the course meets your standards
- Whether it suits your learning style
- Covers your area of interests
So how do you find appropriate courses?
- Watch the introductory Video: It should give you a clear idea about the content of the course and the style in which it will be taught.
- Read the Curriculum: Make sure the course curriculum covers all that you want to learn.
- Read the course requirements and make sure you have the skills needed to understand the topic.
- Watch the Free Preview: Udemy allows users to watch any portion of the course for five minutes. Check whether you like the teaching style of the instructor.
- Go through the reviews: It definitely helps you while choosing. Opt for a course, which has higher ratings.
- Author/Instructor Reviews: For a relatively newer course, go through the reviews of the instructors’ previous courses.
- Refunds: At any point in time, if you feel the course is not suitable for you, ask for a refund. The company provides a 30-day guaranteed money-back. However, if you cover an entire course and ask for a refund, it can be denied.
Stay in your budget
Udemy provides users with both free and paid courses. Paid courses start from $10 and continue up to $200. Save up to 99% on your purchase when you shop with us. Payments can be done using credit and debit cards and via PayPal. As of now payments to the course instructors are limited via PayPal only.
Catch all the news and latest updates of Udemy on social media using the links in the sidebar. You can also have a look at their blog or reach out to their support team using the below channels.
Corporate Office Address: 600 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Udemy Support: Need help with something? Reach out to their support team and get your query solved in no time.